Oh My Khan!

Oh My Khan is another top drawer in the City of Pines, Baguio. It is located near Cafe by the Ruins and the City Hall. I think there's no big sign, because at first, I couldn't find the place. They told me it was a hit among locals, so, off I go to sample their Mongolian fare.


The interior is not impressive, though they tried to put a lot of Mongolian elements, like this glass panel. I was wondering if the owner ran out of Mongolian ideas, and decided to put in Chinese stuff instead.


Of course, to us in Manila, a Mongolian Buffet is not new. Mongolian Stop in Galleria Food Court is a good choice for first timers, while the one at Sweet Inspirations in Katipunan Ave has already been deemed a classic. It's hard to tell what buffet is good, since most taste the same given the same sauces. I think the difference lies in the quality of ingredients used.



The ingredients of the Mongolian Buffet in Oh My Khan are no doubt fresh. Of course! This is Baguio. The vegetables were pumped up and tasty. The leaves were crisp. The rice was soft. Mix in whatever meat (chicken is best and the safest I think), and you're in for a treat.



Oh My Khan! is great for the hungry ones. For P150 (I think), devour as much as you can. Oh, and they serve cakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Us-Usan Island: Guimaras

Nagarao Island: Guimaras