Friday's Fifteen Minute Meals

I live a very hectic life, when I'm not travelling. Sometimes, I even forget to eat! That's why quick meals are essential to my lifestyle. I don't prefer fast food, so I try to find meals that are worth my time. Good thing I passed by Friday's in Robinson's Galleria, and saw this ad.


Friday's was offering a new promo, their Fifteen Minute Meals. If you don't get your dish in 15 minutes, then it's free. The promo is available from Mondays to Fridays, from 11AM to 2PM. For people like me, who's always on-the-go especially during lunch, it's a great proposition to dine casually without worrying about the time.


We got the Hungarian Sausage and Chicken Penne Pasta. At P225, it's certainly worth it. The serving was big enough for two, but if you're hungry, you'll be able to finish one plate.


The dish did come in less than 15 minutes, 11 minutes to be exact. They have cooked the dish upon ordering, since it didn't taste like a microwave meal. I liked the Hungarian sausage, and the creaminess of the tomato sauce. The chicken chunks were cooked just right. Topped with parsley and lots of parmesan cheese (the way I like it), the pasta dish was satisfying indeed.


I am a believer of ending good meals with desserts, so I just gotta have one. We got the Double Chocolate Fudgy Brownie. At P255, it's even more expensive than our pasta dish! But I was craving for something rich - moist chocolaty cake topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and caramel sauce. I bet seeing the picture will make you crave as well.


Having little time to enjoy a satisfying meal, I was amazed that I had one in Friday's. The 15-minute meals addressed my need to have good comfort food quick at reasonable prices. Thank God there's Friday's!

Comments

  1. I love Friday's, it's one of my favorite places. Glad to hear they offer cheaper meals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Us-Usan Island: Guimaras

The Beach House at Kawayan Cove