Legaspi Suites Hotel: Davao

Legaspi Suites is the only boutique hotel in Davao. What makes it boutique is its size and attention to design and ambience. Legaspi Suites is located in a complex that was once an ancestral home. The landmark still remains in tact at the middle of the complex and a 4 story apartment building was built around it to house the hotel.

Once you enter the lobby, you would feel that the hotel thought about its design, which is uncommon in Davao. I would think this would be normal in Cebu already, but in Davao, good design is still scarce.

I got the cheapest room, a standard room for P1,600 since I was only staying for one night. The room was huge and very bare. I'm assuming this room was made simple because of the class. The rooms have different colors, as seen from their brochures. I passed by a suite room which was open, and I thought it looked charming.

My room was located on the second floor beside the spa, so I had a view of the courtyard downstairs. I love this place because it had a relaxing feel. There was a restaurant, cafe, a wine cellar and other service shops on the first level.

And you can dine at the center of the courtyard, at patio tables set up around the ancestral house. It is really a great place to chill out, especially at night.

Legaspi Suites is one of my highly recommended hotels in Davao, because of its price, location and charm. There are also several restaurants and bars in Legaspi St nearby, so one can just explore by foot. There's also a Gaisano mall nearby, and People's Park is just a 5 minute walk away.

So, when in Davao, spend a night or two in Legaspi Suites and feel an old world charm in the midst of a modern setting.

(63) (082) 227-86
(63) (082) 227-1230

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Us-Usan Island: Guimaras

The Beach House at Kawayan Cove