Sunday, September 19, 2010

Camayan Cove: Subic, Zambales

The last time I went to Camayan Cove was probably 3 years ago. So, I was pleasantly shocked when I saw a new Camayan Cove Resort beside Ocean Adventure in Subic Bay.


What used to be dilapidated cottages are now rooms located in 2 new resort wings. The rooms are bigger and more modern. The Sunset Wing have more luxurious rooms, with private verandas and balconies. The price is a bit expensive though. A standard room can go as high as P4,500 during peak seasons.


We stayed in the "other wing", which is made of two new resort buildings. These rooms all face the beach, though the foliage block the view of the sea.


The restaurant is also bigger. Now called Reef, the dining area can seat up to 200 people. There is also a bar beside it. The food is not impressive though, except for the Grilled Prawns, which at P240 was a bargain.


Camayan Beach may be the busiest beach in the Subic area, so don't expect paradise. Lots of people go here on day trips, so you will be sharing the beach with a lot of excursionists. Guests of Camayan Cove has a private area though towards one end. They have setup beach chairs in this area.


The beach in itself may also not be the best in Subic. I still think Dungaree is the best quality beach, although it's also a public beach (no accommodations). The water is also clear, but rocks line the shore, so be careful.


Camayan Cove is perfect for families, company outings and barkadas. It is easily accessible, being in Subic. There is a convention hall where you can have your meetings and conferences. If you do wish to bring your company here, call us at Timeframe Media, (02) 4701761. The new Camayan Cove is a welcoming change to the rising tourism industry in Subic. With more resorts being built, Subic has a bright future ahead.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.

    I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Here is my weblog; Nusa Dua Beach In Bali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unquestionably believe that which you stated.
    Your favorite justification appeared to be on
    the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly
    don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    My homepage :: Umhlanga Rocks South Africa Tourism

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.

    I like to write a little comment to support you.

    Also visit my site :: Backpackers Lodges In Durban

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent,
    let alone the content!

    Here is my web-site - Baan Suan Rim Phu Resort

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of
    it. I have you book marked to look at new things you post…

    Also visit my homepage: Davao City Hotels Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellο to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this blog; this web site carries amazing and actually fine material designed for visitors.

    Here is my blog :: boracay hotel christmas promo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails