Yogurberry

Now that Red Mango is open in Manila (they also serve great waffles), here's another chain that I wish would arrive in Manila too. Introducing Yogurberry, one of the most popular froyo brands from Korea.


I had my last Yogurberry when I was in Kota Kinabalu. It was located at the Warisan Square near the Waterfront.


I love their froyo naked, but my companions dressed it with fruits (strawberry, kiwi and mango, which is a real good combination).


I realized that 3 years ago, I wanted to bring Pinkberry or Yogurberry badly to the Philippines. I even inquired about the franchise costs and all. That was when Pinkberry boomed in the US. After 2 years, the FroYo craze hit the Philippines. I should have followed my instincts before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Us-Usan Island: Guimaras

The Beach House at Kawayan Cove