Sunday, April 18, 2010

Danish Lagoon Luxury Resort

One of the resorts that could accommodate us for the night when we arrived was the Danish Lagoon Luxury Resort in San Juan. We opted not to stay there because Salagdoong was our first choice. And besides, this resort was more expensive, at P3,000 per room at average.

I really thought that the place was not worth the price they were charging. It wasn't a luxury resort for one. I think there were other cheaper resorts that looked even better and more luxurious. Although still under construction, the place was bare and uninspiring. Of course, the theme was Danish, so the rooms were themed and named after the characters of Hans Christian Andersen, the popular Danish writer.

We filled up ourselves with a heavy snack here of burgers, crepes and sandwiches. The food was quite good, though their cocktail drinks were a rip off.

All the rooms had sweeping views of the sea, and even had a lounge deck, which was very pleasant. There were a few trees, which contributed to the "bare" look of the place. There was a small coral beach below, which had the statue of the Little Mermaid (an Andersen classic) perched on a rock.
The Danish Lagoon Luxury Resort does have potential, but it should start shaping up, given the tight competition of small resorts in Siquijor. And I think they should lower their prices. Even their food relatively costs more. They could transform the place into an exclusive one, with few rooms, and better service.

+63 908 627 0975

14 comments:

  1. Wow, its beautiful place. Is it statue in the last photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. klaro ana ayaw pag tinanga,..... pag sure ka ha.... barangon taka karon taga diri ko... hehehehehehe hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into
    any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.


    my web site :: Cebu Resort Hotel The Premier Philippine Spa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hеllο there! ӏ cοulԁ hаνe swοrn I've been to this site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to mе.
    Anywayѕ, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be bоoκmarking it аnԁ checking baсk гegulaгly!


    Feel free tο vіsit my websіtе;
    click through the following internet site

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be ending of mine day, but before end I am reading this wonderful paragraph to increase my know-how.

    Here is my page - travelling to pattaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    my weblog - Closest Airport To Bali Indonesia
    My website - Tour Guide Bahasa Indonesia Di Hongkong

    ReplyDelete
  6. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content for you?
    I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome website!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... company moving Los Angeles CA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your web site in web explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a large section of other folks will leave out your great writing due to this problem.

    Have a look at my weblog - Orlando FL residential movers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person provide in your guests? Is gonna be again incessantly in order to check out new posts

    my blog; Association Of Indonesian Tours And Travel Agency

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting
    more from this website, and your views are nice in
    favor of new visitors.

    my website :: Mariya Boutique Residence Expedia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was suggested this web ѕite by my cousin.

    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're incredible!
    Thanks!

    Alsο ѵisit my web page - visit the following website page

    ReplyDelete
  11. This piece of writing will help the internet people for setting
    up new web site or even a blog from start to end.


    my weblog ... Beverly Hills Hotel Contact Number

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remarkable things here. I'm very satisfied to peer your article. Thanks so much and I am having a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    my page; Self Catering Accommodation Durban North Beach

    ReplyDelete
  13. After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now
    on every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the
    exact same comment. Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove
    me from that service? Appreciate it!

    My homepage; Music By The Lake Durban Botanical Gardens

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails