El Nido's Top Beaches: Part 2 (Nacpan)



Nacpan Beach defines itself as the hidden gem of El Nido. Further away to the north from the town center, it offers a more rustic setting and has the wide beachfront that one may look for. It appeals to those who want to escape the bustling crowds, especially if you're coming out from weekend boat tours. The skies can also get dramatic here as well during magic hour. 


Nacpan Beach is also ideal for romantic getaways. It's lesser crowds provide for more intimate moments. And I saw this happen on the beach. I saw several couples enjoying their afternoon walk, while families made it their safe space.


There is one resort that got Nacpan on the map for its undeniably eye-catching blue tents - Nacpan Glamping. When I first came upon the pictures of the resort in 2017, I was floored to the ground, quickly sharing it to my peers. The camping trend has achieved mainstream status in the Philippines. I praised Nacpan Glamping for leading the pack. And true enough, Nacpan owned the beach camping experience in El Nido.


As of this writing, Nacpan Beach Glamping has also opened a hotel of its own, to cater to larger groups. I must admit that the tents need a bit of upgrading, which they say where on its way. Still, the beautifully manicured tropical wonderland is no doubt the epitome of Instagram worthy.



Another resort stood out though, for me, in Nacpan. It was stylish enough to capture not just my eye but heart as well. This is Angkla. 



Angkla is a stylish boutique resort in Nacpan Beach. Their modern tropical design adds the luxurious flavor to the area. It offers a solace escape managing to succeed in being tucked away when you're coming in from the shore. Come close to it and all of a sudden, you feel transported to a different place altogether. 



And I think this is what makes Angkla a special place to be at in El Nido. It's simple elegance still blends with the overall rustic feel of Nacpan. Plus, they have received good reviews, particularly for their food. Thus, it was quick for me to decide to enjoy a quiet dinner here, which I enjoyed by the way.



To summarize, Nacpan Beach is delightful, definitely a stress reliever. There are also a lot of villa rentals here, which is perfect for family privacy. I wouldn't be surprised if it is the choice of foreign travelers and expats. I could imagine capping my trip to El Nido with 2 nights here, relishing peacefulness of the place with a cold beer by my side.


________________

Nacpan Beach, El Nido
+63 917 621 5978

________________

Nacpan Beach, El Nido
+63 915 837 4860
Make sure to have dinner here. Great vibe from sunset to night time.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Us-Usan Island: Guimaras

Legaspi Suites Hotel: Davao

JCO Donuts and Coffee