Berry Amour Villas: Bali's Seductive Retreat

I don't know how I do it, but I guess I seem to have a lucky charm with hotels and resorts. Just by looking at a picture and analyzing its review, I can really tell if it would meet my high standards. For my latest trip to Bali, I was looking for a new villa to stay in. While skimming through Agoda, I found a decent looking one priced at only USD 120 - with a private pool. 



After seeing that price, I immediately booked the villa at the Berry Amour. Even the name sounded weird. Their website was even more distracting. But all these notions were put to rest when we arrived at this new haven in inner Seminyak.


Like all hotspots in Bali, they had a rice paddy view that was gorgeous. We had our breakfast here as our room as getting prepped up. We arrived early morning and we were lucky to have someone check out early as well. After an hour, we walked down the resort's lush alleyway. Our receptionist opened the villa door and boom, my eyes opened wide.


Yes folks, we just paid USD 120 for this one bedroom pool villa with a jacuzzi. You heard me, there was even a jacuzzi. And it also came with breakfast.


The villa though is designed for honeymooning couples, since everything was open. There was no separation between the bath and the bedroom, so take note of this when you're booking here. Your room mate can see your every move.



But with the bedroom opening to the pool that was just not any dipping pool, but a decent sized lap pool. And again, I mentioned, a jacuzzi.


These were the types of villas where you wouldn't think of leaving. There were high walls surrounding you, so it was still very private. 


So for all those who want an affordable yet luxurious stay in Bali, definitely consider the Berry Amour Villas. The website may look sleazy but the experience is totally the opposite. This was definitely one of the best value for money accommodations I have been to. And when you're with the right person, it may also be the most seductive retreat in the island.

***

Jalan Batu Belig, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia
+62 361 4737405

Ambience: 4
Rooms: 4.5
Service: 3.5
Facilities: 3.5
Dining: 3
Over-all Experience: 3.5
IE Score: 3.67 (Good)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Us-Usan Island: Guimaras

Nagarao Island: Guimaras